Camp Promise Ministries is...
- Friday, September 22, 6-8 pm, Friday Night Out at Central Bible Church in Kalispell.
- Tuesday, September 26, 6:30-7:30 pm (PST), West Coast Zoom Meeting.
- Friday, October 13, 6-8 pm, Friday Night Out at Central Bible Church in Kalispell.
- Saturday, October 14, 10 am - 2 pm, Promise Club Junior at Big Sky Bible Camp in Bigfork.
- Thursday, October 19, 4-5 pm, Great Falls Zoom Meeting.
- Friday, October 20, 11 am - 2 pm, Bigfork Promise Club, Big Sky Bible Camp in Bigfork.
- Saturday, October 21, 11 am - 2 pm, Missoula Promise Club, Church at the Gates in Missoula.
- Tuesday, October 24, 6:30-7:30 pm (PST), West Coast Zoom Meeting.
- Friday, October 27, 6-8 pm, Friday Night Out at Central Bible Church in Kalispell.
- Friday & Saturday, November 3-4, Fall Adult Retreat.
- Friday, November 10, 6-8 pm, Friday Night Out at Central Bible Church in Kalispell.
- Saturday, November 11, 10 am - 2 pm, Promise Club Junior at Big Sky Bible Camp in Bigfork.
- Thursday, November 16, 4-5 pm, Great Falls Zoom Meeting.
- Friday, November 17, 11 am - 2 pm, Bigfork Promise Club, Big Sky Bible Camp in Bigfork.
- Saturday, November 18, 11 am - 2 pm, Missoula Promise Club, Church at the Gates in Missoula.
- Friday, November 24, 6-8 pm, Friday Night Out at Central Bible Church in Kalispell.
- Tuesday, November 28, 6:30-7:30 (PST) West Coast Zoom.
The next retreat is scheduled for November 3-4, 2023. We will begin at 6 pm on Friday night and continue the fun until 4:30 pm on Saturday. There will be lots of fun activities, lessons from the Bible and all your friends from camp. Registration is now open! Head over to the Apply for Camp Promise page to Register.
Bigfork Promise Club meets every 3rd Friday of the month from September - May at Big Sky Bible Camp from 11 am - 2 pm. Bring a bag lunch.
Great Falls Promise Club meets in person at Emmanuel Bible Church in September, December and March from 2-5 pm. From September through May, unless already mentioned, this club will meet over Zoom. Here is the Zoom Link for the online meetings. Great Falls Zoom Link.
Promise Club Jr. at Big Sky Bible Camp meets on October 14, 2023, November 11, 2023. This group is for kids ages 8-18 and will go from 10 am - 2 pm on the dates mentioned. There will be a van provided for those living in Kalispell. For more details email us at [email protected].
West Coast Zoom Promise Club is for those who live in Washington, Oregon or California and want to have a Bible study and connect with your friends from Camp Promise. Zoom meetings will be on the 4th Tuesday evening 6:30-7:30 pm PST. Zoom Link
To let us know you are coming, email [email protected].
From September to May we offer Friday Night Out at Central Bible Church in Kalispell on the 2nd and 4th Friday Nights of the month. From 6:00-8:00 pm we play games, hang out together, and learn Bible truths. On the 4th Friday we also have dinner all together. We look forward to seeing our friends and allowing our caregivers to have a little time to refresh. 2023-24 Schedule
We offer both day camp or overnight camp. Click Here for More Information.
2024 Session Dates:
Dates for 2024 to be announced in November 2023.
Registration opens January 1, 2024
Both sessions of overnight camp are for ages 10 +.
We will have rolling acceptances, and you will find out within weeks if you are accepted to Camp Promise.
Each month we provide a new Bible study available here on the camp website. The study is made with videos of camp songs, Bible lessons, and activity sheets that can be downloaded. Our video-based study is great for all reading levels and can be accessed on any internet ready device. Campers will enjoy past camp pictures as well.
Click here for Digging In.
We could not exist without the hard work and dedication of our volunteers. There are a variety of roles that are needed each summer for camp. Throughout the year we need people to serve at Promise Clubs, Friday Night Out, and retreats. Each applicant will need to submit an application, agree to a background check, and be accepted in order to serve.
"Buddys" are people who come alongside our friends at Promise Club Jr., a program for kids ages 7-19. Buddys will provide one-on-one care for a friend with disabilities during the 4-hour program. Buddys can be middle school age or older.
Promise Club/Friday Night Out Staff Volunteers: These programs require consistent volunteers to come and participate with our friends. Volunteers must fill out an application and will have some video training to complete.
Summer Camp Staff: We need a variety of positions filled to make our summer camps a reality. There are opportunities for small church/youth groups to volunteer. Individuals are also welcomed to apply. An application must be completed for every volunteer and pre-service training must be completed. Here is a list of the jobs needed for summer camp. Volunteer Summer Positions
We provide accessible experiences for our friends with disabilities. At camp this includes the ropes course, lake front activities, archery and so much more. During the year we have groups that provide fun activities and ways to serve our community.
Building a safe and vibrant community for our friends is one of our top priorities. We have friends who have been with us for 30+ years. We desire to build friendships for people affected by disability and nurture those relationships.
It is our goal to encourage the physical, social, emotional, and spiritual growth of our friends with disabilities. Sharing our faith in the Gospel of Christ is the center of all our programs where we learn to Love God and Love Others.