Big Sky Bible Camp does allow camper visitors; however, visitors must comply with our visitor policies. We are not able to complete background checks on every visitor that comes onto camp property; therefore, for the protection of campers, all visits will take place at the camp office. Visitors must call ahead to inform camp of their visit. If you are interested in seeing more of the camp property, drop-off and pick-up times are great opportunities to walk around and take a look a camp!
- ALL visitors must check in at the office.
- Visiting hours at camp will be anytime from 12pm-4pm.
- A camp counselor will be informed of the visit and make sure the camper is at the office for the visit.
- Visitors must stay at the office location for the duration of the visit for the protection of our other campers and to avoid increased homesickness, which is oftentimes made worse when a camper sees another parent visit.
- Underage visitors must be accompanied by an adult.