Getting Registered and Prepared
1) Click "Register Now" at the left. This will take you to an online registration form. You will be asked to sign in or create an account. **Please do not create multiple accounts. If you need your login name and password reset, please contact the camp office.
2) Complete the registration process for your first camper. When you are finished, you have the options to add this camper to additional camps, add a new camper, or continue to make your payment.
3) Make your deposit online or elect to pay with a check. Checks can be made payable to Big Sky Bible Camp and mailed to:
501 McCaffery Rd
Bigfork, MT 59911
4) Remember that you are not registered until your registration and payment have been received and processed by the camp.
5) Check your email the next day for confirmation of your camp dates and an invoice.
6) After your payment has been processed, you will receive a second email confirming that you are registered. This email also contains important information about your week of camp and packing list.
Big Sky Bible Camp does allow camper visitors; however, visitors must comply with our visitor policies. We are not able to complete background checks on every visitor that comes onto camp property; therefore, for the protection of campers, all visits will take place at the camp office. Visitors must call ahead to inform camp of their visit. If you are interested in seeing more of the camp property, drop-off and pick-up times are great opportunities to walk around and take a look a camp!
- ALL visitors must check in at the office.
- Visiting hours at camp will be anytime from 12pm-4pm.
- A camp counselor will be informed of the visit and make sure the camper is at the office for the visit.
- Visitors must stay at the office location for the duration of the visit for the protection of our other campers and to avoid increased homesickness, which is oftentimes made worse when a camper sees another parent visit.
- Underage visitors must be accompanied by an adult.
Day Camp Packing List
- See Dress Code in Camp Policies
- Closed-toed shoes
- Jacket or sweatshirt
- Pillow and blanket in a bag (this can be left at camp for the week)
- Spending money for the camp store
* Each camper will have a designated area to leave their belongings for the week if you choose to do so.