Summer Camp Programs
In 2021 we are adding a week of Day Camp to our camp schedule.
Day Camp is June 15-18, 2021
Camp Promise week 1 is June 29-July 3
Camp Promise week 2 is July 6-10, 2021
Spots fill up quickly for camp so register early. Registration is Now Open!
Our overnight camp runs from Tuesday to Saturday, with campers staying in cabins with their counselors. Each week of camp offers lots of activities, including swimming, ropes course, canoeing and many other traditional camp experiences. Many memories are made at our cook outs and other group activities. This year we have two weeks of traditional camp:
June 29, 2021 - July 3, 2021
July 6-10, 2021.
The cost of overnight camp is $325 per camper.
How to Register
Registration is open February 1st through May 1st. To save your spot in line you must have a completed application along with the $50 registration fee submitted to Big Sky Bible Camp (even if you are planning on applying for a camper scholarship). Confirmation of your registration will be sent to you. All applicants are initially put on the waiting list.
To register online please follow the instructions below.
- Click Apply Now. This will take you to an online registration form. If you do not have a Username follow the prompts to create one. If you have forgotten your Username or Password please call Big Sky Bible Camp.
- Fill out the form COMPLETELY.
- Make your $50 deposit on line, or you can pay with a check. (Please make checks payable to "Big Sky Bible Camp" and include your camper's name in the memo).
- Check your inbox for the automated confirmation email. This confirms the application went through, although it does not guarantee a spot in camp.
- FIRST TIME CAMPERS ONLY, must fill out a Physician's Form. Please print off the form, have your doctor fill it out completely and get it to Big Sky Bible Camp by May 1st. Please see the New Camper Tab to see all the information you need to know.
- ALL campers must complete the Medical Information Sheet and email or mail it to BSBC by June 15th.
- You will be contacted regarding your acceptance on or after May 2.
- The remainder of your payment is due before camp starts.
At registration the camp nurse will have your campers Medical Information Sheet and confirm all medications and treatments needed for the week. No medications, prescription or OTC, are allowed in cabins. Prescription medication and OTC allergy medication must be checked in with the camp nurse at registration. The nurse will disperse these medications as necessary throughout the week. Other OTC medications are not to be brought to camp. The camp nurse keeps a supply of OTC medications available for use if deemed appropriate. Any prescriptions or OTC allergy medication brought to camp must:
- Be in the original container.
- Include the name of the camper and the physician prescribing the medication.
- Include physician's instructions for dosage. If a dosage other than the printed dosage is necessary, a signed doctor's note is required.
- Include only the number of doses necessary for the camper's stay at camp.
The camp nurse will be available during camper registration for any additional concerns or instructions.