Summer Camp Programs
Summer 2024 Dates:
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN JANUARY 3, 2024
Day Camp 1: (for ages 20+) June 11-14, 2024
Day Camp Jr: (for ages 8-25) June 18-21, 2024
Overnight Camp 1: (for ages 10+) June 24-28, 2024
Overnight Camp 2: (for ages 10+) July 1-5, 2024
Day Camp 3: (for ages 15+) July 9-12, 2024
NEW IN 2024: All applications will be waitlisted, but you will hear within a week of your application progression or acceptance.
**Please note: We have a new registration system for 2024, which includes a new application. It will take some more time to complete the application, but we hope the extra information we ask will help us care for your camper with greater excellence. Thank you for your patience.
All applications are taken on a first come, first serve basis. Due to the demand for overnight camp, we ask that campers only apply for one week of overnight camp. Campers may apply for an additional week of day camp, but no more than one week of Day Camp either. Please see below for any special instructions for New Campers.
Registration opens January 3rd. To reserve your place at camp there must be a completed application and the $50 non-refundable deposit submitted to BSBC. Acceptance to camp will be on a first come basis. ALL NEW CAMPERS WILL NEED TO HAVE A CAMPER INTERVIEW COMPLETED BEFORE THEY WILL BE ACCEPTED, BUT THEIR APPLICATION WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE ORDER IT WAS GIVEN.
How to Register
At overnight camp, campers stay in cabins with their counselors. Each week of camp offers several activities, including swimming, ropes course, canoeing, and many other traditional camp experiences. Many memories are made at our cookouts and our end of the week banquet and carnival. Summer 2024 we will have two weeks of overnight camp:
Camp Promise 1: June 24-28, 2024
Camp Promise 2: July 1-5, 2024
Registration will open January 3, 2024.
The cost of overnight camp is $400 per camper.
To register online please follow the instructions below.
- Click Register Now on the left. This will take you to an online registration form. For 2024 every camper must complete the new application form. If you need extra help please call Big Sky Bible Camp at (406)-837-4864.
- Fill out all forms COMPLETELY.
- Make your $50 deposit online, or you can pay with a check. (Please make checks payable to "Big Sky Bible Camp" and include your camper's name in the memo).
- Check your inbox for the automated waitlist email. Confirmation emails will be sent within days of receiving your application and the $50 deposit.
- ALL campers must complete the medication information on the online application. We know that medications may change between the time of your application and camp, any changes can be made during the registration process for camp.
- FIRST TIME CAMPERS ONLY, must have completed a Physician's Form. Please print off the form, have your doctor fill it out completely, and get it to Big Sky Bible Camp by June 1st. Please see the New Camper Tab to see all the information you need to know.
- The remainder of your payment is due before camp starts.
At registration the camp nurse will have your camper's Medication Information Sheet and will confirm all medications and treatments needed for the week. No medications, prescription or OTC, are allowed in cabins. Prescription medication and OTC allergy medication must be checked in with the camp nurse at registration. The nurse will disperse these medications as necessary throughout the week. Other OTC medications are not to be brought to camp. The camp nurse keeps a supply of OTC medications available for use if deemed appropriate. Any prescriptions or OTC allergy medication brought to camp must:
- Be in the original container.
- Include the name of the camper and the physician prescribing the medication.
- Include physician's instructions for dosage. If a dosage other than the printed dosage is necessary, a signed doctor's note is required.
- Include only the number of doses necessary for the camper's stay at camp.
The camp nurse will be available during camper registration for any additional concerns or instructions.